Common Threads Family Resource Center works with a number of insurance companies and Medical Assistance for payment for the majority of our individual and group therapy programs. We also work closely with case managers to access families’ post-intensive waiver dollars when appropriate.
For details regarding your specific insurance plan’s coverage, please call your insurance company directly.
Common Threads offers a discount of 60% for all private pay services. Payments are due upon delivery of service. If you have any questions regarding this policy and how it affects your family, please contact Joan Hopwood in our business office, prior to your visit.
Common Threads accepts personal checks or cash.
Mental Health Services
- Individual Therapeutic Services
- Family Therapeutic Services
- Dyad Therapeutic Services
- Group Therapeutic Services
- Consultative Services, Assessment Services, and Summer Programming Services—varies within programs, please call for more information.
Social Skill Development Services
- Individual Social Skill Services
- Group Social Skill Services
- Consultative Services, Assessment Services, and Summer Programming Services—varies within programs, please call for more information
Each student is assessed uniquely to develop a comprehensive and successful program
- Full Day Programming
- Half Day Programming within Program
- Individualized School Instruction
- Extended School Year Programming
Here are intake forms- Please download and have them filled out prior your your first visit to Common Threads Family Resource Center.
If you have any questions when filling out the forms, please do not hesitate to call: